Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy summer!!!

             Hello everyone!!!

With this simple card,  I would like to wish you all a happy summer and happy summer vacation!!! I am on Samos island at the moment and enjoying the crystal waters and bright sun! I am not surfing in the internet a lot since I prefer surfing on the waves..LOL!!!


Everything you need to make this card, is included in this kit from "Enjoy Scrapping"which is packed with awesome summer, bright and fun stuff!!! You can buy it here!!!



So...this is my personal paradise!!!!









I'll see you around!!!
Have fun!!!

10 comments:

despina said...

oυαου!!!!!οι φωτογραφίες τα λένε όλα!!!!καλά να περνάς!!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow...stunning place to spend the summer...can I come?

EFI said...

Καλησπέρα Βίκυ από την Χαλκιδική! Σου εύχομαι να περάσετε υπέροχα, να ξεκουραστείτε και να απολαύσετε τις ομορφιές της Σάμου! Καλό καλοκαιράκι!!!

Lea said...

What a fun card! Love the bright colors and especially that hot air balloon! Gorgeous pictures... I'm jealous!

Aliki said...

τέλεια η κάρτα!ακόμα πιο τέλεια όμως η Σάμος!καλά να περνάτε!φιλιά!

Joanna Lamprou said...

Τι τέλειο μέρος!!!Καλές βουτιές!!!!
Η καρτούλα είναι φανταστική!!!
Φιλιά.

Ελευθερία said...

κοριτσάκι μην ξεχνάς... πάμε για μπανάκι σήμερα σωστα??? στη γνωστή μας παραλία γύρω στις 5???
φιλάκια!!!
καλο μας καλοκαίρι!!!!

Shell said...

wow. how beautiful is that place!! Enjoy ur hols Vicky! Just wanted to pop by and say a HUGE Congrats for making the OUAS DT!! So excited for u! I have applied for the spare DT position but not sure how I will go! How fun if we were on the same DT team. Anyay I look forwardto seeing ur DT work there!

Lisa Amiet said...

Very cute card! What a lovely place for a holiday! Winter here at the moment so am VERY jealous LOL. Have fun xoxo

Dolly Daydreams said...

You poor thing ! Having to put up with all that sun sea and sand must be awful lol. Off to Halkidiki at the weekend you have made me jealous. The card is fab, bright and breezy and full of summer fun. Congrats on your new DT position, have fun.

Marie