Friday, April 6, 2012

Blog Hop Winner!!!

Hello everyone!
Thank you all for participating in Once Upon A ...Sketch blog hop! We have a big winner!

 This was the 1st time I participated in a blog hop and it was really fun! We had to post at the same time and that was tricky given the time differences all around the world! But everything went great thank's to Nadia!!!

 I would like to thank each and every one of you who left me a comment! I really enjoyed reading all the nice things you said and I really appreciate it! A big welcome to all the new lovely followers too!!
I counted the comments (118) and used random org!

So the winner is.............


Eleni Giannakidou from Greece!!!

Congratulations!!! Please send me your contact details here:
mywishbooks(at)yahoo.com

I hope you all enjoyed the blog hop and found some inspiration from the talented DT!!!
HAPPY EASTER!!!
xoxo

4 comments:

Kristal said...

Congratulations Eleni :D Thank you Vicky for a wonderful blog hop xoxo

Ελένη said...

Δεν το πιστεύω! Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ Βίκυ! Τέλειο το δώρο σου!!!

silvia said...

Congrats Eleni!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner!