Monday, October 15, 2012

Unity Stamp Company Donates Towards Christmas Love Campaign: Come Join In.



Here is what Susan wrote about this at her blog:


"When I saw Angela Magnuson post on Facebook this morning that Unity Stamps was going to donate $3 from the the sale of every one of my Snowman stamps towards the Christmas Love Campaign….. which I am donating the money to the Canadian Cancer Society, I couldn’t believe it. I was speechless. I still am. I am SO touched.  In fact…… I will just post the information today and have to talk about it another time because I really am so overwhelmed by emotions at this moment! Thank-you! Thank-you to everyone!!!
So, please….. join in. We have so many sponsors signing up this year it is going to be AWESOME and I know that we can make so many people SMILE! SO lets spread some LOVE!!!!"

This is truly awesome!!! What a great way to show how much love we all have in our hearts!!! I'd love it if you could all join in!!!
The basic idea is that you "spread some love" by crafting something - ANYTHING - and then you share it with someone - anyone - even a total stranger! After which you upload a photo and/or post about your experience on Susan's blog.  And as if that's not enough, you are then entered into the random draws that Susan makes over a 2 1/2 month period.  It has really taken off over the past couple of years and there is even a badge that you can grab for your own blog if you participate ( I LOVE that!).   And now along with Susan's own amazing line of products, prizes are now being provided by other people and companies as more and more people  "Share the LOVE".  Check out this amazing offer from Unity Stamps for this year's campaign... 
Have a nice week!!!
xxx

No comments: