Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"Hello Kitty" - Scrapfriends April Sketch!xx

Hello my dear friends!

Happy April!! My favorite month!!
There is a new sketch for you to play with at "Scrapfriends"!!


"Hello Kitty"

I have used some Purple Pumpkin and Green Tara Embellies on this one!!





Unfortunately, I don't own a sewing machine yet so I used the Sew easy to stitch on my page!!



Materials used:
Papers: Pink Paislee, Crate paper,
Flowers, trim & ribbon: Green Tara
Button & washi tape: Purple Pumpkin
Stitching: Sew easy, zig-zag, orange
Stamps: American Crafts, SODAlicious, Sasafrass lass
Mists: Tattered Angels, Studio Calico

Thanks for visiting!!!xx
Have a nice day!!xx

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous flowers and trim on this page Vicki.

Irini said...

Is it my impression or are your layout getting brighter and bolder???
well whatever you are doing I love it!!
hugz
irini

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning! I love the 2 different papers and your stitching is perfect! love the cute photo and the pom pom ribbon under the photo.. and the bow is a lovely touch!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the circles!!

Leeann Pearce said...

Hi Vicky... i just adore you hello kitty page you created for SF... bright and fun. and i love the sew easy tools too. awesome work!

Shona said...

just gorgeous, love the colors and love the sketch!

Keren Tamir said...

so bright and beautiful Vicky!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Vicky! I love the gorgeous patterns and bright colours!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a cute page and love the photo! I don't think there's a little girl anywhere, who doesn't like Hello Kitty! Beautiful work!