Friday, June 7, 2013

"Angel Eros" - Scrapfriends

Hello my friends!!!

I have neglected my blog a little bit but only due to damned gastro...
My youngest had gastro, then my hubby and now my eldest...lol... I am the only one still standing!!! :P

This is the layout I made for my Nephew whose name is actually Angelos-Erotokritos so I named it...

"Angel Eros"

It is my DT work for Scrapfriends and this is the amazing sketch by Angela Star:

To make it I have used strips of paper by Glitz designs, a bit of mist drops and some stamping!!

The lovely embellies are Purple Pumpkin!! Vinyl cog, black spotty button, baby button, flair button.



Now it's your turn to show us your stuff! Have fun!
 We can't wait to see what you create!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This challenge will run till 30 June and we'll choose the winner via random.org. Our design team will vote for Top 5. We'll invite the Top 5 to join us as guest designers for the next sketch challenge.

the PRIZE is:

Have fun and happy scrapping!!xx

6 comments:

Valia Katzaki said...

Πολυ "ζωντανή" σύνθεση!

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Lovely Vicky, your investimnet in bright colors make your pages more and more fantastic. I love how you pop the red in this page. xxx

Leonie said...

Super layout Vicky. I love the thick black frames, they really set off the other bright colours. :)

Jess Mackenzie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Awesome work, very inspiring :) Love and Peace xox

Aby Craft said...

Lovely blog!!!I really liked your scrapbooks!!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Great take on this sketch...and love your colouring! I am yet to eneter this challenge and really must give this sketch a try! Gorgeous work!