Friday, November 27, 2015

Last project for Scrapiniec as GDT - "At Top Kapi" and NOV IAR Challenge

Hello dear crafters!

This is my last project as a guest designer for Scrapiniec. It was a great honor and I had a lot of fun playing with all the beautiful chipboard designs!! Thank you very much! This layout is devoted to Asica Panewka because her favorite color is lilac :) . For the background I used a stencil and 3 different shades of purple/lilac distress inks. The chipboard pieces were also painted with distress inks, white paint and stickles. I hope I have inspired you the last three months! Remember, there are no rules! Just let yourself free to create ART from your heart and have fun!! Hugs from Greece!!xoxo

p.s I am entering the IAR challenge as well! All roses are IAR!

"At Top Kapi"


Materials:






3 comments:

Tsaima Eirini said...

Βίκυ μου φανταστική σύνθεση!!!Νομίζω απο τις καλύτερές σου!!!Εσύ μια κούκλα στη φωτογραφία ,τα χρώματα φοβερά και οι αντιθέσεις τέλειες!!Πολύ πολύ καλή!!Πραγματικά μοναδική!!Σε ευχαριστούμε για την έμπνευση, κρίμα που τελείωσε το τρίμηνο...

Tamara said...

Stunning!
Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
Hugs,
Tamara xx

Me ad said...

wow...i really love your work...so gorgeous...thanks for sharing with us at I Am Roses...hugss