Hello dear friends!!
I just LOOOOVE cute little houses!!! These two are my 1st attempts to make some and I really enjoyed the procedure!!!
This one was made to decorate my daughter's school box. They use it to put their crafts inside.
"House for Ioli's box"
So, a quick how to process:
- Glue with decoupage glue scraps of paper. Green at the bottom and blue on top.
- Use acrylic paint randomly (green & blue) and mostly on the edges of each cut piece of paper for shading.
- Get your stamps and go crazy ;)
- Use stensils and modeling paste to add texture,
- cut out paper pieces to create your house and then use paint or markers for shading
- Use some rub-ons randomly to decorate
- last but not least, use black & white ball pens to highlight.
here are some close ups....
This is another little house which was made very plainly and quickly and was mostly done by my daughter under my guidance of course. It was for a school homework and it is more like an art journal page because it's made inside her school notebook :) The title is handwritten by her and it says "ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ" which means "school".
Thank you for visiting!!
hugs from sunny Greece!!xoxo