Sunday, September 18, 2016

She art girls - mixed media canvas

Hello dear friends!!!

It's been a loooong time since I last blogged and I was worried that I would not remember how it's done anymore LOL!!!

So, I recently watched a few workshops on mixed media by Cristy Tomlinson and fell in love with her gorgeous "she art" girls! I love the bright, bold, happy palette she is using and all the fun techniques! So, here are my first attempts!!

"So very happy"




and the second one was an order from my daughter to create Elsa from "frozen" :P

"Elsa"




Well, I've done a lot of mistakes like short legs or a big waist but practise makes you better so I guess I'll chat with you again soon ;)

Hugs & kisses from sunny Greece!!! <3 

3 comments:

Lisa Amiet said...

Hi Vicky! I too had a looong break and its a bit daunting coming back lol. Anyways these are STUNNING! Love the happy girl, I need to use her for inspiration! Lots of love xoxo

Unknown said...

Love your canvas.

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely to see you creating again! They are gorgeous girls...you really are a talented girl! GORGEOUS work :):)